CGM will be releasing an update for all platforms of the ECP Application Tuesday, September 5th, 2017.
Included in this release:
• Capture and Store NLAD Subscriber ID's
• Send status updates for all NLAD Dispute Resolutions (TPIV, Address, and Port Freeze Exceptions)
• Pass Middle Name, Second Last Name, and Suffix to Vendor
• Pass LexID to Vendor in CustomerAdd and CustomerUpdate API's
• Pass Middle Name and Suffix to Vendor
• New BYOD field added to Lifeline Orders Report
All iPad and Android users will be required to upgrade to the new versions prior to taking any enrollments Tuesday, September 5th, 2017. Users can download and install the new version(s) at http://lifeline.cgmllc.net.
All agents should LOG OUT of the application at the end of their business day on Monday, September 4th, 2017.
We strongly recommend that all web app users clear the cache on their browsers prior to taking any new enrollments on Tuesday, September 5th, 2017.
If you have any questions please contact your CGM Account Manager.
CGM Client Services